Terms and Conditions
Cancellation and Policies for our Tours.
- Payments cancelled within seven (7) days from the scheduled date are non-refundable.
-If fourteen (14) days or more notice is given, a date can be changed depending on availability.
-My County Wine Tours will not be held liable or responsible for any accident, injuries or illness occurring on your tour or at a tour stop.
Policies During Your Tour
Upon completed payment, you and all the parties of your group agree to the following terms:
- Open alcohol is prohibited to be brought or consumed in any vehicles under any circumstance.
- Open alcohol is not permitted to be brought or consumed on the properties of the wineries/breweries/restaurants or any stops included on the tour.
- My County Wine Tours will not be held liable or responsible for any accident, injuries or illness occurring on our tour or at a tour stop.
- It is up to the discretion of our tour guides to determine whether the tour should continue. We encourage everyone to have fun but if any member of your group is highly intoxicated, we will ask them to remain in the vehicle and if that is unacceptable, the tour will not continue.
- Guests are required to have their government ID on them at all times during the tour in case proof of age is requested.